EAP-TTLS first connection works, other won't

Giovanni Lovato giovanni.lovato at aldu.net
Thu Oct 2 17:52:03 CEST 2008

I set up freeradius 2.1.1 for EAP-TTLS, on Debian Lenny. As client I'm
using Ubuntu. When I try to connect, first user, (on the logs, "heruan")
connect successfully, but subsequent users (e.g. "jamila") won't. If I
restart freeradius, and try to connect first with "jamila" and then with
"heruan", "jamila" connects and "heruan" doesn't. The only error I'm
able to see on the log is:

798:[ttls] FAIL: Forcibly stopping session resumption as it is not allowed.
799-[eap] Freeing handler
800-++[eap] returns reject
801-Failed to authenticate the user.
802-Using Post-Auth-Type Reject