Suggestions

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Oct 2 21:22:53 CEST 2008

Updated guide:

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html

Since Cisco is going to send pap requests you should also configure AD in
ldap section in order to retrieve (at least) password (NT-Password
attribute) and group (Ldap-Group attribute) information. With them you
should be able to authenticate and authorize Cisco admin access.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP