Newbie question

Jair Santos jairds at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 5 18:28:56 CEST 2008

Thank you,

I did not find a tar file for RHEL5. I found rpms here
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/aaa/RHEL_5/x86_64/  but
don't know which one to use.

freeradius-client-1.1.6-3.1.x86_64.rpm

freeradius-client-libs-1.1.6-3.1.x86_64.rpm

freeradius-client-snapshot-20080105-7.1.x86_64.rpm

radiusclient-ng-0.5.6-1.1.x86_64.rpm

Could you please let me know what's the right one ? It shouldn't be a server
one on that list ?

Jair Santos

us.org] On Behalf Of Marinko Tarlac