NTLM_auth active directory - what is wrong?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 7 19:17:13 CEST 2008

tnt at kalik.net wrote:
> For some reason some systems process inner-tunnel virtual server before
> default.

  That can (and likely should) be fixed.

> Since that server knows nothing about ntlm_auth this error
> occurs. Best solution is probably to add ntlm_auth to instatiate section
> of radiusd.conf as well. Just in case. And add that step to
> configuration instructions in the HOWTO.

  I don't think that will work here.  It needs to have an "auth-type"
defined dynamically, and adding it to the instantiate section won't do that.

  The default configuration should also be updated to define an "inner"
users file, and an "outer" one.  That would help address this issue, too.