Install error

Olavo Dietrich odietrich at cliconnect.com
Wed Oct 8 19:59:09 CEST 2008

All right,

Yes, I have tried the rpm and got failed dependencies. Then I tried to
install the dependencies and got another failed dependencies. So , I was in
a loop, and decided to go with the source.

It looks like it won't be as simple as I thought.

rpm -ivh freeradius-2.1.1-2.fc10.x86_64.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        libcrypto.so.7()(64bit) is needed by freeradius-2.1.1-2.fc10.x86_64
        libssl.so.7()(64bit) is needed by freeradius-2.1.1-2.fc10.x86_64

Thank you for your help. I'll try the rpms again.

Duan

dius.org [mailto:freeradius-users->
bounces+odietrich=cliconnect.com at lists.freeradius.org] On