Install error

Madwifi Wireless madwifi at vermark.com
Wed Oct 8 21:25:31 CEST 2008

Won't it be easier for you to just download the source, compile and install?
You will be chasing lot's of rpm dependencies if you don't have all your
packages install under RHEL.
Just a thought.

else, you can check this site for your missing rpm package.
http://rpmfine.net if you are lucky, you will find some RHEL package.