Problem with ntlm_auth

Frederik.Niedernolte at Bertelsmann.de Frederik.Niedernolte at Bertelsmann.de
Thu Oct 9 11:17:18 CEST 2008

I have finished all steps till "user     Auth-Type := ntlm_auth" from
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html
.

With this command I get this error message at the end of
"/usr/sbin/freeradius -X":

/etc/freeradius/users[1]: Parse error (check) for entry MyUser: Unknown
value ntlm_auth for attribute Auth-Type

Errors reading /etc/freeradius/users

/etc/freeradius/modules/files[7]: Instantiation failed for module
"files"

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[111]: Failed to find module
"files".

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]: Errors parsing authorize
section.

Errors initializing modules

The authenticate section in the /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
looks like this (only important part):

authenticate {

#

#  NTML_AUTH authentication.

Auth-Type ntlm_auth {

       ntlm_auth

}

What is wrong and what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, F. Niedernolte