AW: Problem with ntlm_auth

Frederik.Niedernolte at Bertelsmann.de Frederik.Niedernolte at Bertelsmann.de
Thu Oct 9 11:54:20 CEST 2008

Thanks, now it works :)

Now the last step: How can I test it? What tool/program etc. can/should I use to test it?

"The radclient cannot currently be used to send this request, unfortunately, which makes testing a little difficult If everything goes well, you should see the server returning an Access-Accept <http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2865.html#Access-Accept>  message as above."

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Frederik Niedernolte
arvato services
An der Autobahn
33310 Gütersloh
Germany
http://www.arvato-services.de
frederik.niedernolte at bertelsmann.de <mailto:frederik.niedernolte at bertelsmann.deTel>
Tel.:      +49 (0)5241 80-40554

arvato services GmbH: Sitz Gütersloh | Amtsgericht Gütersloh HRB 3826 | Geschäftsführer Ralf Bierfischer, Bodo Krönfeld, Markus Schmedtmann, Eckhard Südmersen