AW: Dialup admin questions

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Fri Oct 10 14:03:19 CEST 2008

>1. Can I see the statistics or aren't they passed, too?

They will come up once you connect to the accounting.

>2. Is there an alternative with which I can edit the configuration files etc via webinterface?

You can use things like OpenOffice if it is installed and you connect via
KVM or VNC. Normally you connect with ssh (putty) and use joe or such
text editors. Chap from daloRadius used to post here some time ago. You
can try that and see.

>3. How can I fix this warning message:
>Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /usr/share/freeradius-dialupadmin/lib/functions.php3 on line 95

That's something to do with php. That extension is .php3 so it probably
wasn't updated for quite some time.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP