AW: Dialup admin questions

Madwifi Wireless madwifi at vermark.com
Fri Oct 10 16:33:24 CEST 2008

To fix your warning about mktime(), edit the file function.php3, go to
line 95 and the function should look like this.

function date2time($date)
{
        list($day,$time)=explode(' ',$date);
        $day = explode('-',$day);
        $time = explode(':',$time);
        #$timest =
mktime($time[0],$time[1],$time[2],$day[1],$day[2],$day[0]);
        $timest = mktime(0,0,0,$day[1],$day[2],$day[0]);
        return $timest;
}

I had the same problem and that was the fix for me. Good luck..