SQL Query question

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Oct 15 15:09:47 CEST 2008

>I'm using 2 Freeradius 2.0.5 servers for writting Accounting Requests into
>separate Oracle DBs (one for each server ). let's say one of the servers
>stops. On restart I need the radius server to execute a stored procedure
>that will syncronize the DBs.

Why? Are you using copy-acct-to-home-server virtual server to proxy
accounting between servers and keep them in sync? If you are, when the
server comes back online queued requests will start flowing and
accounting will be in sync in a few seconds (depending on how many
queued requests there are).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP