I'm stuck; FreeRadius and Heimdal Kerberos

Ronni Feldt rofe at one.com
Thu Oct 16 13:18:04 CEST 2008

Thanks,

I found the following in the HP Documentation:

To supply a privilege level via RADIUS, specify the “Service-Type”
attribute in the user’s
credentials.
• Service-Type = 6 allows manager-level access
• Service-Type = 7 allows operator-level access
• A user with Service-Type not equal to 6 or 7 is denied access
• A user with no Service-Type attribute supplied is denied access when
privilege mode is enabled

How do I specify the privileges?
I tried to do it in /etc/freeradius/users , but get the same error.

- Ronni