group variable

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Sat Oct 18 02:30:01 CEST 2008

Hy all

I would like to use the name of the group a user is member of to update
the check item list.
I though using unlang to do so, and an update directive but icannot find
the variable name (if any) to use for the name of the group.
I have "%{Group}" "%{Group-Name}" "%{SQL-GROUP}" but no success:
expansions always gives me an empty string.
The groups are stored in MySQL database.

the update directive is at the end of the autorize section....

Does anyone knows how to refer to the group?