Freeradius not to read radgroupcheck table from MSSQL

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Mon Oct 20 15:52:06 CEST 2008

>1. Is there a place that I should tell Freeradius to use mysql/dialup.conf
>instead of mssql/dialup.conf? But I am really using MS SQL as database.

Don't do that. mssql database needs mssql driver.

>2. How can I update dialup.conf? Does it work if I make install directly
>version 2.1.1 on the system?

Copy/paste those two group (membership and check) queries from
mysql/dialup.conf to mssql/dialup.conf and comment out the existing
group check query. No installation needed. New queries will be read when
you start the server.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP