group variable

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Mon Oct 20 20:42:17 CEST 2008

tnt at kalik.net a écrit :
> The name of the attribute you want is used in mysql dialup.conf (group
> check query) and is printed out *every time* you run radiusd -X (both
> when server starts and *each* time you process the request). For less
> obvious attributes used by the server look up freeradius.internal
> dictionary - dictionaries are the obvious place to look if you are not
> sure what the name of some attribute is exactly (when you run into a
> word you don't know you also look in the - dictionary).

Thanks, I saw this, but unfortunaltely whereas in dialup.conf the
variable is '%{Sql-Group}', It seems i cannot re-use it outside of an
sql module. I have even tried to add an update control directive to add
a Tmp-String-0 (correctly expanded in the sql module) at the end of the
sql module and so re-use it at the end of the aythorize section (outside
sql module), but it doesn't work as it's expanded to an empty string...
> You need to use lists with attributes in unlang (in this case attribute
> is from control list) since default is request.

same result with "%{control:Tmp-String-0}".