Redback attributes

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Thu Oct 23 23:15:29 CEST 2008

Le 22.10.2008 13:08, Alexandre Chapellon a écrit :
> Le 22.10.2008 12:16, Chris a écrit :
>
>> Are you certain it didn't tear down the session and immediately
>> rebuild it?  That's what I would expect it to do.
>>

> I'm gonna check this

Checked , and unfornately there is no reconnection. The current sessions
keeps up even when the  amount of traffic allowed has been reached. The
nif I manually disconnect and then try to reconnect, the authentication
fails because of quota reached, so the config seems correct to me. What
is not ok is that I do not send the correct attributes to the NAS so
that it can disconnect session upon quota traffic limits.

Anyone has done it yet?