Hostapd-0.5.5 and freeradius-server-2.1.1

lolo lolo at system-linux.net
Wed Oct 29 19:00:51 CET 2008

Le mercredi 29 octobre 2008 17:42, tnt at kalik.net a écrit :
> Yes. hostapd radius client is broken. Or you have made a mistake in their
> configuration file. I had a look and they have separate secrets for auth
> and acct. Post these outputs, your failed accounting request (no point
> in posting EAP stuff - that works) and your configuration file to their
> list.

My english is so bad : and your configuration file to their
Means that you want my hostapd.conf ?
I suppose, yes !:)

So here my hostapd.conf :
interface=ath0
ssid=Debian-AP
driver=madwifi
channel=9

logger_syslog=-1
logger_syslog_level=0
logger_stdout=--1
logger_stdout_level=0
debug=4

ctrl_interface_group=0

# Comment gérer les adresses MAC (adresse Hardware des cartes réseaux)
# French bla bla....

macaddr_acl=2

#auth_algs=2
ieee8021x=1

# NAS client
own_ip_addr=10.3.1.1
nas_identifier=private-network-1

# serveur auth
auth_server_addr=10.1.1.254
auth_server_port=1812
auth_server_shared_secret=verysecret

# serveur acct
acct_server_addr=10.1.1.254
acct_server_port=1813
auth_server_shared_secret=verysecret

#radius_retry_primary_interval=60
radius_acct_interim_interval=1800  # comment or not, change nothing
radius_retry_primary_interval=1800  # comment or not, change nothing

rsn_preauth=1  # comment or not, change nothing

# bit1 = IEEE 802.11i/RSN (WPA2) (dot11RSNAEnabled)
wpa=2
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
wpa_pairwise=TKIP CCMP
#wpa_group_rekey=300  # comment or not, change nothing
#wpa_gmk_rekey=6400  # comment or not, change nothing