Windows Login

Kirk Wallace kwallace at wallacecompany.com
Sat Sep 6 02:59:41 CEST 2008

I have a fresh install of Freeradius 1.1.7build4 on my Ubuntu 8.04
system. I used this link to do the bob test:

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/pap.html

which was successful.

Then I created myself (kwallace) as a user and tested with radtest,
again with success. Then I went to my Windows 2000 notebook with a wifi
link through a WRT54GL and OpenWRT as a bridge, using the notebook's VPN
connection feature and the same username and password and got "Error
691:Access was denied because the username and/or password was invalid
on the domain." Below should be the relevant files.

http://www.bumpernipple.com/freeradius-X
http://www.bumpernipple.com/clients.conf
http://www.bumpernipple.com/users

Any hints on how correct this or better present my problem would be
appreciated.

Kirk