Windows Login

Kirk Wallace kwallace at wallacecompany.com
Sat Sep 6 06:25:12 CEST 2008

Solved (so far). I found the PoPToP cookbook link:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/PopTop
in
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Example_Setups
from the main page.
The dictionary file edit:
                INCLUDE /etc/radiusclient/dictionary.merit
                INCLUDE /etc/radiusclient/dictionary.microsoft
seems to have made the difference. This bit is missing from my usual
instructions:
http://poptop.sourceforge.net/dox/radius_mysql.html

Now on to the next thing. Thanks for the replies and thanks to the
developers