autentication against active directory does not work

luis a luis.azunet at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 19 20:08:26 CEST 2008

--- El vie, 19/9/08, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> escribió:
De: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Asunto: Re: autentication against active directory does not work
Para: luis.azunet at yahoo.es, "FreeRadius users mailing list" <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
Fecha: viernes, 19 septiembre, 2008 5:42

luis a wrote:
> hey there i have a trouble in my freeradius
> im trying to autenticate user to active directory
>
> there is my config

  Perhaps part of the problem is that the documentation says very
clearly what to do:  run the server in debugging mode.
i have read allready the documentation at
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html

my freeradius debug is pasted at

http://pastebin.ca/1206001

regards
.. Luis

  There's no point in looking at the configuration you posted.  We need
the output of "radiusd -X".  This requirement is in the FAQ, README,
INSTALL, and nearly daily on this list.