autentication against active directory does not work

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 19 21:06:27 CEST 2008

  Don't CC me on messages you send to the list.  I *do* read the list,
in case you didn't know.

luis a wrote:
>     my freeradius debug is pasted at
>
>     http://pastebin.ca/1206001

  Perhaps you could try reading it.  It contains information about
what's going wrong, and suggestions for how to fix it.

  You've also edited the default configurations, and broken the server.

  You've also edited the configuration files so that it's *not* doing
authentication against active directory.

  Read the instructions on my web page (deployingradius.com) for a step
by step guide to configuring Active Directory for authentication.