Acct-Input-Gigawords

Lars eaglelw at gmx.de
Wed Sep 24 10:49:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

i have 2 questions and i hope you'll help me.

I use the freeradius in combination with mysql-server for accounting and
authorizing.

The first:

how do i use the Acct-Input-Gigawords and Acct-Output-Gigawords Attributes
with "FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.3" and "FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.2" and PPP
2.4.4?
I set up the fields in the mysql-table but they do not get filled with data.

The second:

Is there a way (radius or ppp) to get the Accounting-Data on-the-fly
(realtime) or maybe all 2 hours without disconnection the actual session of
the user?

Regards
lars