Auth-Type question!

Jelena Žagar jelena.zagar at logos.hr
Mon Sep 29 13:35:56 CEST 2008

I found on their site how it must be done, but as you can see it does not
work what I had in mind.
What I must do in order to allow every radius request to be accepted in the
authenticate module.
I put the next line:
	Auth-Type := Accept
Inside the users.conf file, but it does not do anything.
The real work that I dois put inside the post-auth module.

Why I want that. Because if I leave as it is now, the authenicate module is
returning access reject and if the post-auth method
Returns later access accept, the radius code will not be changed and the
client who initiated the radius request will get access
reject no matter of the work of the post-auth module.
What is the solution for my problem?

Sincerelly,
Žagar Jelena