Parameter to limit user traffic in RouterOS

HugLeo hugocanalli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:58:44 CEST 2009

I'm using RouterOS and radclient to pass parameter using PPP protocol.
example: echo "User-Name := user" | radclient xx.xx.xx.xxy: port disconnect
[secret]
But now I need a parameter to limit user traffic of download/upload to 6 GB.
If pppoe user connection reach that limit so connectios is droped.
I'was reading a mk documentation which website is
http://www.mikrotik.com/testdocs/ros/3.0/aaa/ppp.php and I've found in the
session Monitoring Active PPP Users:
limit-bytes-in (read-only: integer) - maximal amount of bytes the user is
allowed to send to the router
limit-bytes-out (read-only: integer) - maximal amount of bytes the router is
allowed to send to the client

Are there a way to send that to RouterOS using radclient?

--
-hUgLeO-♑