Dynamically set password_attribute

James Devine fxmulder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:59:27 CEST 2009

That didn't seem to work.  What I am trying to do is authenticate an access
request in which I am given a mac address for both the username and
password, so I was going to try to use the mac address attribute for both.
The authorization matches my filter, but authentication fails even with
auto_header turned on, although authentication succeeds with correct
userPassword credentials.