Freeradius+Java application api call and authenticate

sollunga sollunga at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 17:26:20 CEST 2009

team howto disable

nas-port, nas-port-type,nas-identifier, called-station-id,
calling-station-id, i would like to use only username, user-password,
nas-ip-address

2009-04-16 20:55:13,614 ERROR [net.jradius.log.BaseRadiusLog] - Problem:
Request Missing: NAS-Port, NAS-Port-Type, NAS-Identifier, Called-Station-Id,
Calling-Station-Id