Error: Ignoring request from unknown client IP:32772

Fabián Omar Franzotti fofware at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:24:44 CEST 2009

Hmmm, jon
Sorry your chilli is not running on cisco, so if you are using the cisco like AP and keep the chilli in the same PC or device that
you have, don't need change the ip on freeradius client.conf. because is the same client that you did have.

-----
Fabián Omar Franzotti
Resistencia - Chaco - Argentina
Tel Arg.: 54-(372)-243-8710 /  54-(372)-257-0347
USA Phone: 1-(321)-284-3865