Error: Ignoring request from unknown client IP:32772

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Mon Apr 20 23:44:45 CEST 2009

> No, I can't paste my client.conf file, what is it that you are looking for
> in this file?

Source of your error. But if you are not willing to reveal relevant
information ... Feel free to come back when you are willing to post the
output of radiusd -X (as suggested in any peace of documentation and daily
on this list) masking only passwords and secrets.

Asking for help but altering error messages and not willing to reveal
config files is a waste of everyones time.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP