how to Simultaneous-Use

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Thu Apr 23 12:20:35 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Tseveendorj wrote:
>> Sorry for bothering you. Have a nice day.
>
>  I've never understood why people buy equipment from a vendor, and then
> ask for for support on this list.

Not just this list, don't worry.  The wn.arg[1] mailing lists are much
the same.  There you get the added 'bonus' of bracing yourself for the
return fire when you suggest they make use of their overly priced and
unused support contract they took out with said venduh too :-/

Cheers

[1] oh man, I never guessed it would turn out like that

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.