problems with some libraires

Ernesto Cadiz e.cadiz.l at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:29:02 CEST 2009

hi there, my name is Ernesto from Chile and i'm doing my final project using
a RADIUS server. I'm writing because i have some troubles to start the
server. I use Debian Lenny and the output of the debug is this:

*casa:/usr/local/etc/raddb# radiusd -X
radiusd: error while loading shared libraries: libfreeradius-radius-2.1.5.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory*

i know that i have to point to the right directions of where are the
libraries, but i don't have so much experience using linux, and if you could
give me some info to fix the problem it would be nice.

Best regards and thanks for the help.

Ernesto Cádiz Lara.