DEAFAULT keyword??

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:37:11 CEST 2009

Thanks. But how do you invoke 'man' for the users? If I type what you did
above in Ubuntu, I get some other 'users' :NAME
       users - print the user names of users currently logged in to the
current host

when I do 'man freeradius' then I get the correct man pages for  freeradius
but very little said about the DEFAULT keyword.