logging in bit or

ganesh nagpure gnagpure_mtnl at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 19:37:56 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks fo your reply.

BRAS is 7206 cisco brodband RAS we are integrating with free radius.
We have two type of user prepaid and post paid .
I am just worndering how can i define this in cisco-avpair += parameter.

I also want to defin quota for uplink and down link if this exceed user should disconnect from BRAS i.e 7206 .

Is it possible to do that?

BR
Ganesh