Freeradius and Cisco

Rokkhan rokkhan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:33:26 CEST 2009

hello,
This is what i have configured on my cisco Ap
!
aaa new-model
aaa group server radius rad_eap2
 server 10.190.1.17 auth-port 1832 acct-port 1833
aaa authentication login default group rad_eap2 local
aaa authentication enable default group rad_eap2 enable
aaa authorization exec default group rad_eap2 local
!
line vty 0 4
 transport input telnet ssh

Hope it will help you!