Copy of accounting packets

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Thu Aug 27 22:01:29 CEST 2009

You have defined your 2 home server in a single pool
Unfortunately, home_server_pool are only of type fail-over (packet sent
to the second server *ONLY* if first fails) or load-balance (differents
flavours) but not type allow for acct packet to be sent to both server.
You must use detail-file and detail listener vhost (check the sample
vhost config copy-acct-to-home-server ).