Setting FreeRadius + WPA - Enterprises (PEAP) CA Cert?

Steven Sprague steven at sprague-enterprises.com
Mon Aug 31 22:46:42 CEST 2009

Hello Experts,

Now that I have my 1st. test user working with clear text passwords I am ready to setup
WPA - Enterprise (PEAP). I noticed in my client (RedHat RHEL Workstation) will need
a CA.Cert in the connection settings. Can I simply copy the FR ca.pem file to my
client for this or not? Or do I need to create my own?

If I need to create my own CA is there a guide for doing this for Free Radius. I have read
all the docs and can not find a clear approach.

Thanks,

Steven

believed to be clean.