Problem with EAP TLS authentication in Freeradius

senthil kumar mailbsk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:49:57 CET 2009

Hi

I have copied MAKE file from the 2.1.8 pre version.But not able to generate
certificates.
When I try to run ./bootstrap , it throws error related to MAKE.in file

Please let me know the procedure to generate a certificate.

Regards
Senthil

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 1:00 AM, <tnt at kalik.net> wrote:

> > Actually I copied the file from /usr/share/doc/freeradius/examples/certs
> > folder
> > But I didnt change any in MAKE file
>
> >From which version? 2.1.7 or 2.1.8? 2.1.8 has the new Makefile which signs
> client certificates with ca certificate.
>
> > Is there anyother way to debug it???
>
> That's openSSL stuff. Ask them.
>
> Ivan Kalik
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

"Adversity always presents opportunity for Introspection"

Regards
Senthil