error discarding packet

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 23 20:15:13 CET 2009

Alisson wrote:
> you dont understood... i dont make this configuration
>
> i'm ask for help to do a good configuration based on between 3000 and
> 35000 conecctions
> to this function thread pool

 You have been given a lot of help.  This help has told you how to find
out the cause of the problem, and how to resolve the underlying problem.

  You have failed to follow the help.

  Follow the help.  Nothing else will solve the problem.

  Stop posting questions like "my system is slow, how do I fix it?"
unless you plan on READING the answers, and FOLLOWING the instructions.