error discarding packet

Alisson alissonfer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:24:27 CET 2009

i'm reading and answering the questions

i'm following everything that everybody is writing here...

my questions is how to configure the pool thread with a good configuration
for 3000 connections, only this.

my hardware intel core 2 duo 2.56, 2 gb memory

db mysql 5.0

i'm using this configuration

thread pool {
 start_servers = 10
 max_servers = 32
 max_servers = 32
 min_spare_servers = 3
        max_spare_servers = 10
}

2009/12/23 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

> Alisson wrote:
> > you dont understood... i dont make this configuration
> >
> > i'm ask for help to do a good configuration based on between 3000 and
> > 35000 conecctions
> > to this function thread pool
>
>  You have been given a lot of help.  This help has told you how to find
> out the cause of the problem, and how to resolve the underlying problem.
>
>  You have failed to follow the help.
>
>  Follow the help.  Nothing else will solve the problem.
>
>  Stop posting questions like "my system is slow, how do I fix it?"
> unless you plan on READING the answers, and FOLLOWING the instructions.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Att.