error discarding packet

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 24 00:07:12 CET 2009

Alisson wrote:
> i'm reading and answering the questions
>
> i'm following everything that everybody is writing here...

  No.

> my questions is how to configure the pool thread with a good
> configuration for 3000 connections, only this.
>
> my hardware intel core 2 duo 2.56, 2 gb memory
>
> db mysql 5.0
>
> i'm using this configuration

  You have now posted that information 10-15 times.  The problem still
isn't solved.  This should be a hint to you that the information *isn't
useful* for solving the problem.

  You have described *nothing* else about your system.

  Until you get past the mental block of "but it doesn't work", it will
be impossible for anyone to help you.

  You have been told that the default configuration doesn't have this
problem  You have *not* said what you changed from the default
configuration.  You should try looking at that, rather than posting the
same CPU / thread information over and over again.