radius web managment

Mr Little Crazzy litlle_crazzy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:02:22 CET 2009

did you could configure Daloradius ?? Because i have this error when i try to login

Database connection error

			Error Message: DB Error: connect failed
Debug:  [nativecode=Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)] ** mysql://root:@127.0.0.1/radius

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:56:27 +0100
Subject: Re: radius web managment
From: meshkruaj at gmail.com
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org

for me daloradius , if you can spend some monety you may go with radmanager ( ~ 99eur )