No subject

А Гауэрт gauert at mail.ru
Tue Feb 3 14:06:31 CET 2009

I'm new at this and I was wondering if anyone can help me out configuring free radius for mac address authentication

I need to install a server for mac address authentication, without certificates.

I have switch clients and I need authenticate users on these switches for mac (only).
It's about 10 000 users on 200 switches in network.

The problem is that same switches returns for user:
User-Name = "002179a516be"
and another switches the same user in reverse!!! format:
User-Name = "eb-61-5a-79-12-00"

Should I configure different Users for that?
Thanks