Query on Acct-Status-Type

ramesh p rock786143 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:39:04 CET 2009

>You are aware that this will disable Simultaneous-Use?
could you explain me more.

At present am using Accounting_stop query and Accounting_stop_alt query for
storing stop packets.

My routers will be sending packets types of Acct-Status0Type =
 Start,
Stop,
Checkpoint,
Accounting-On,
Accounting-Off,
Tunnel-Start,
Tunnel-Stop,
Tunnel-Reject,
Tunnel-Link-Start,
 Tunnel-Link-Stop,
 Tunnel-Link-Reject,
Failed.

However i need to store only the category of "Acct-Status-Type == Stop"
packets.

Regards,
Ramesh.

>I need to store packets with "Acct-Status-Type := Stop" only in db
>'radacct', rest of the packets needs to be ignored. How to proceed. Plz
give >suggestion.>>Note: am using freeradius1.1.6 version.> In sql.conf
leave only accounting_stop_query_alt and comment out the others. You are
aware that this will disable Simultaneous-Use?

Ivan KalikKalik Informatika ISP- List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See