radius web managment

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:19:01 CET 2009

Hey,

I am the author of the daloRADIUS project.
All that has been said so far is true - you are really lacking some
basic knowledge to be able to set it up,
and true, the mysql database connection shouldn't really be root but
that's another course in security so we
won't go diving into that now...

I'll join my friend Ivan and advise you to simply post your questions
in the daloRADIUS community, it is a great
community with many resources for help starting with the very active
mailing list, forums, irc and wiki/online guides.

I wish you goodluck whatever you choose to continue with...

Regards,
Liran.