mschav2 can't get connected

saman saman ssaman at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:17:35 CET 2009

Hi Ivan,Thanks for your quick response.I'm using D Link DWA 510 PCI adaptor to connect to SmartBridge sB3210 AP (bridging). Is it the device problem or the Windows XP itself?what is the device in the market that you would recommend would solve such a problem?> To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Subject: RE: mschav2 can't get connected> Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:55:39 +0100> From: tnt at kalik.net> >>Hi Alan,Appreciated if you could give me some tips how to solve the problem.I ready have not idea why this happen or where did i get wrong..newbie.Thank in advance.>> > What are you using to connect to the AP? Whatever you are using is> broken. Fix it or get a new one.> > Ivan Kalik> Kalik Informatika ISP> > -> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html