mschav2 can't get connected

saman saman ssaman at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:26:49 CET 2009

Hi Ivan,I just not sure if the card broken because when I set it to use WPA then it's working perfectlybut why MSCHAPv2 & EAP-TLS didn't work?Will that be other reasons or missing some thing that cause the problem.should I send you the execution log?From: ssaman at hotmail.comTo: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.orgSubject: RE: mschav2 can't get connectedDate: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:46:15 +0900

Hi Alan,Appreciated if you could give me some tips how to solve the problem.I ready have not idea why this happen or where did i get wrong..newbie.Thank in advance.> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:50:04 +0100> From: aland at deployingradius.com> To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Subject: Re: mschav2 can't get connected> > saman saman wrote:>> >> Hi..Can anyone help me. I can't get client connect to radius server.>> any suggestion on how to fix it..appreciated.>> Here the radius output:> ...>>         EAP-Message = 0x0101000501> >   Your supplicant is sending an empty identity.  This isn't permitted.> >   Alan DeKok.> -> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.htmlGet what you want at ebay. Get rid of those unwanted christmas presents!