Error binding port to ipv6 address

D'AVELLA STEFANO Stefano.DAvella at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Feb 10 09:19:07 CET 2009

Thanks for the suggestion but of course I tried different ways to try to
grep the process :)
I just mentioned one of the command I used to make people understand
that I checked the process list :)

Still no clue about the problem anyway...

 Try just 'ps -e|grep radius' that will catch freeradius aswell as
radiusd which it is called on some.

--
Leigh

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM, D'AVELLA STEFANO