FreeRADIUS LDAP HOWTO

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Mon Feb 16 08:54:18 CET 2009

Am Montag, 16. Februar 2009 08:46:17 schrieb Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y):

> >>   Feel free to submit an updated one.
> >
> > If I have time I will write something.
>
> Have you got some draft? on which we can begin to work?

The best doc I found yet is rlm_ldap.
Years ago I wrote an article for german Linuxmagazin which later was also
published in the international journal. See:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/52/Freeradius_802.1X.pdf

But this is for version 1 of FreeRADIUS.

The main difference between both FR versions i nrespect to LDAP is that nearly
everything works now by default. Just remove the comments from the ldap
entries in the config files. No change in the users file needed any more.

About the HOWTO: Nothing up to now. My time is quite limited. Sorry.

Michael.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42