Fall-Through attribute, reply or configure item?

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Mon Feb 16 23:31:03 CET 2009

I'm reading the documentation of freeradius 2.1.3 (I've not gone through
it all yet) and I find that "Fall-Through = Yes" is always specified as a
reply attribute.

But it isn't a real reply attribute isn't it? It's more of a configure
attribute like Cleartext-Password, right? So it should be used in a
check line with := (or radcheck DB table).

I understand that changing this will probably mean to much work for FR
administrators, I'm only asking to make things clearer to me.

ps.
is there a list of the special configure attributes that freeradius
works with?

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan at bagra.net.mk
 -- not my mail address, it's a Jabber ID --^ :)