daloRADIUS: Web Platform to manage FreeRADIUS

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:50:41 CET 2009

Hey Everyone,

 I here-by would like to recommend daloRADIUS as a web platform for managing
many aspects of a
FreeRAIDUS deployment, among them: Users, Groups, Realms, Attributes,
Dictionaries and much more.

 For those of you who are unfamiliar with daloRADIUS, it also provides many
other functionalities such as
Graphs, Accounting, Reporting, Backups, Connectivity tests and others.

 I have been a part of this community for a very long time and I haven't
publicly declared daloRADIUS until now
because I wanted to wait for it to be at it's most stable stage where I
truly think it is mature and feature-rich for
both new comers and well established radius gurus.

 I will be happy to receive your feedback, for good and bad.
We're currently at the stage of building a roadmap for the next version so
this is the time to put your wish-list out.

Thanks for your attention,

Resources:
Website:     http://daloradius.sourceforge.net/
Official web: http://daloradius.com