Freeradius with Oracle

kenshin eternalblade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:06:17 CET 2009

Well I am new to this, I found a package in Ubuntu for it so the installation
was ok but there is one thing I went to the site I want a normal
configuration. I am trying to test that the radius is working after the
installation. Then I want to add a perl script that will handle my Authblock
I tried searching in the wiki but I guess I am not putting the right words.
It wold be nice if I can get the link for the module Doc and the the text
doc.